alright....i admit....doin me is alot fun....leave decent size wet marks on my bed...I get the job done...but nothing...a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y nothin measures up to his c*ck in me. It's seriously the most perfect fit ever, it's like it was made for me. I like getting on my back...pulling my panties to the side and letting him stick it in me.... I'm so wet....he's so wet... it slides in soooooooooo good. The first 5 seconds of having his cock in me gives me goosebumps all over!!!!! I grab his ass and push him as deep as i can into me...mmmm....
another way i love to feel his c*ck in me...is face down ass up...... such a hot position! He's so hard and pounding me from behind.... I like the sound of my ass smacking up agasint him :)
My allllllllllllllllllll time favourite way to feel his c*ck in me...is when I'm riding him like a dirty wh*re!!!! I love climbing on top of him..rubbing myself on him for a bit and letting his c*ck slide into me! I always have to start out slow with riding him so I can take in the whole "oh my fucking god his c*ck feels amazing in me right now" sensations!!!! Then we get things going...riding....grinding....etc...until I can't do it anymore and cum allllllllllll over his c*ck and balls leaving a huge puddle of my love juices!!!
No matter where we are...what we're doing.... how we're doing it...I love his c*ck.... I love it in my mouth... my pussy... my ass! I could never get enough of it and I could never give it up!!! I own that!!!!!
I wish I was licking the pre-cum off his c*ck right now..... thank god in less then 24hrs I will be
No comments:
Post a Comment