Wednesday, 2 March 2011

When he's all up in this thing..he makes my body wanna sing...

Round 2...........
6:40am alarm goes off...press snooze...... 6:45am goes off again.... i'm reachin for my phone...i can't find it....but his hand helps me find his c*ck....its hard........ i'm in love!!!!
I get closer..i cuddle and i'm rubbing myself up against him....there is absolutely no messing around.... he asks if i wanna get on top....are you joking??? OF COURSE i wanna get on top...what beats hard c*ck in you so early in the morning before you even start the day!!!
I cliiiimb on top...his c*ck is oozing with pre-cum.... should mix well with the juices i could feel flowing out of me!!!!!
I rode him and rode and him and rode him somemore.....it was ridicously wet..almost wet enough for one of those "slippery when wet" caution signs.... then i could feel it... i was gonna cum...and add even MORE to the wetness...5..4..3..2..1 "im cummming!!!!"

but the riding didnt stop there... i kept riding....juices EVERYWHERE until it was his turn....it feels so good to have him blow his load in me....GOOOOOOD morning!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment